Greta Fanz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

otr fans

Poll

Give A Shout

ShoutMix chat widget

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates

free forum

Beware of Dog

ONLINE COUNTER

VISITOR COUNTER

Add This

Share |

Fair

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Fair Empty Fair

Post by Admin

Bil's a fair commentator. It doesn't matter whether he likes or dislikes Barry.
    (Obama heretofore called Barry). People who love Barry won't listen to any legit criticism of him.And some people who dislike him are not going to tolerate anything they think gives Barry a break.I,for one,am not cutting Barry any slack.He wanted to be President.Bill tries to be fair though and it usually ticks off people from both sides.I think his analysis of Barry is getting better.Maybe he wanted to cut him a break early on-give him a chance.
    He got a chance all right.Plenty of time to make a bad situation worse.He doesn't care.What matters is his agenda.It's going to be a long 3 yrs.
    Bill, Sean,Greta and Beck all have different styles.
    They're commentators,not reporters.
    I feel sorry for all of them.It's a crazy time and it's bound to get crazier. confused
    One thing i'm going to do here sometime today is throw in some Kolobok's emoticons.
    A few.
    Speaking of crazy; i could go overboard on the emoties.We'll try to keep it balanced.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 am